Tuesday, September 11, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 12 - Stripes

Day 12 is stripes, and just in time for my new stamper! I bought a basic stamp kit from the beauty shop, but I also ordered Bundle Monster #200 plates - yessssss. Of course I had to play with it right away. I picked BM 201 and polished my nails up with Sephora Call Your Mother.  For the stamp pattern I used China Glaze Platinum Silver.  The entire stamp did not transfer to the nail, but I think that is more user error.  Also, I don't feel like this particular combo works very well.  I tried so hard to use Essie Penny Talk work, but it just wouldn't transfer on the stamp very well, so I had to do with the silver (which doesn't look as rich to me).





1 comment:

  1. What stamper do you have? I recently bought the Konad double ended one, and I have the same problem, no matter what polish I use it doesn't fully transfer, both on the stamper and on the nail. I went over it with a file too :(
    That being said, I think the colors work together just fine :) It looks very dainty and sweet to me!

    ReplyDelete