Monday, September 10, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 11 - Polka Dots

Polka dots!  Hurray for fun-ness!  I enjoyed this challenge and I got A LOT of compliments on it at work.  Everyone asked me if they were decals, and I said nope, look at my right hand and see how messy it is in comparison to my left HAH! Anyway, nothing fantastically flashy but I think my dotting technique has gotten a lot more consistent and for that I'm pretty proud!  I used China Glaze For Audrey and Sally Hansen White Out for this look.







 Check out the lovely ladies of Challenge 2012




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors together :) I finally ordered For Audrey after looking at it for ages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! For Audrey is my absolute favorite polish in my (limited) collection - i'm so glad you got it!

      Delete