Thursday, September 6, 2012

31 Day Challenge - Black and White nails

Fun fact: I was about 20 before I got the "black and white and read all over" joke. I didn't understand why it was red, newspapers aren't red!  Anyway, OPI apparently posted a tutorial on these nails, which I did not see until after I had done them! Oh well, they are a little messier but I like the result! Mah MUSTACHE nails are 1 coat Sally Hensen Xtreme Wear White On or Black Out with one coat Different Dimension Selene then topped with a free hand mustache.


How very mustach-y








My favorites thus far!  I need to clean them up with some practice but I'll be doing this again!  MUSTACHE NAILS (try saying it without smiling!)

4 comments:

  1. very cute mustache.. plz get rid of this world verification in ur comments form :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea! I wish I came up with that for today's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Griele! By the way, I also quilt and love gaming . Not often I find another person with those interests! I think my first game I fell in love with was Quake 2, back in the daaaaay

      Delete