Saturday, August 17, 2013

A little nail art

Helllooo.  Back on blogger, whatwhat?  First I took a hiatus, then I kind of rebooted on another location, then I kinda got locked out of that and blah blah blah here I am.  This time for reals.  Cross my heart.

Anyway, here is a little nail art that encorporates a lot of techniques that Nailasaurus has in her tutorials that are very easy to follow.  The index is her rose art tutorial and the pinkie is the waterfall art tutorial.

I used Sephora by OPI Aha! Moment for the base.  The index finger is a gradient from Zoya Bobbi to white.  The middle finger has Bobbi for the pink and Zoya Josie for the leaves.  Ring finger is just Zoya Bobbi and the pinkie is a waterfall with Zoya Bobbi and Stripe Rite pink polish (can't find a name on it - do they come with names?)




Fun to do and somewhat easy.  I like how each nail is different - do you think you would like all one pattern, or different patterns on each nail?

No comments:

Post a Comment